make it okay… 1.
Doing a bit of file purging and digging out some old stuff like this, from the make it okay files. Part 1 of 5 or so.
Filed under: found stuff, makeshift art, New Zealand landscapes, photos, poetry | Leave a Comment
Tags: altitude, flying, New Zealand landscapes, poetry, writing
altitude animals apparitions art Bermuda birds black and white books caring cats clutter collecting comics dark diary distance dorothy doldrumatic dreams drugs dying eternal youth every day family Film flying found stuff Frankie haiku happiness imagination light love makeshift art mental arithmetic moon Morrissey movement music musical trivia New Zealand landscapes night online overthinking photo essays photos poetry postcards private public purpose of blogs questions rain rituals road trip scenery screens seasons sightseeing sleep solipsism spring taxidermy technology things I like travel trinkets views visitations weariness where the wild things are windows wishful thinking worried shoes worry dolls writing
katyink on flickr
- RT @MicrosoftNZ: @TeamIntergen has performed magnificently in all aspects of Modern Marketing congratulations on the win #NZPartnerAwards h… 2 weeks ago
- @mspartnernz @TeamIntergen Thanks Microsoft! Intergen Marketing team feeling pretty chuffed right now. 2 weeks ago
- RT @mspartnernz: Well done to @TeamIntergen for winning the Modern Marketing partner award #DigitalTransformation #nzpartnerawards 2 weeks ago
- RT @ProfFeynman: I would rather have questions that can't be answered than answers that can't be questioned. https://t.co/f6faTkahgZ 1 month ago
- @freitasm sorry I missed that. 1 month ago